Sometimes if you connect to WiFi network with your android device you will get error like authentication error occurred on that network.To solve this we have listed few solutions for you.
If you have any technical problems you can contact us through contact us page.We will solve it for you and post the solutions in our blog so that it should help everyone.We recently solved McDonald’s Free Wi-Fi
Authentication Error Occurred – Solved
- The first thing you need to do is Forget the Network and try reconnecting it.This works in few cases.Enter your password correctly.
- Restart your device and then try to connect your WiFi.
- Update your mobile to it’s latest version.This is solution for most of the WiFi problems. Most of the WiFi errors are caused due to not updating their android mobile.
- If you have updated the mobile and still if the problem persists report the problem to manufacturers.
- Turn On the Airplane Mode.After sometimes Turn it Off and check if it helps.
- Enter IP Address, Gateway, DNS manually by choosing Static in network setting of that WiFi.Contact Network Provider for IP Address and other details.
- Try changing the Security Type of your router
If any other solutions works for you comment below