Windows 10 Black Screen With Cursor many of you informed you face this problem after updating driver or os.To solve this problems our Tech Dragon team listed all the possible solutions below.If you have any technical problems you can tell us by using contact us page.Recently we solved How to use Apple headphones as mic on pc.
Windows 10 Black Screen With Cursor – Solved
- If you’re using laptop Remove your battery and press power button for a minute and then check if it’s working
- If this happened after updating driver then boot into safe mode and then uninstall the update or remove recently downloaded drivers.If drivers are out of date kindly update and check it
- Perform Clean Boot and then check if it works
- Disable Fast Startup.To Disable it Go to Control Panel > View By Small Icons > Power Options > Choose what the power button does > Change the settings that are currently unavailable > Shutdown Settings > Uncheck Fast Startup > Save Changes
- Roll back Graphics Driver by using properties of driver
If any other solutions worked for you kindly tell below and help others.Check Antenna HDMI