How to Take a Screenshot of Laptop – If you want to know how to take screenshot on your laptops just follow the guide.We have explained almost every way to take screenshot in laptop.
Most of us need a screen snap of our laptop screen to share the details with others or for some any other purpose. So it’s essential for one to know how screenshot is taken in laptop.This information is very useful for students during their presentation and project work.
In this post our team explained how to screenshot a laptop clearly.We have explained for different kind of scenarios like how to take screenshot easily while using browser etc.This will work for every devices and OS like how to screenshot on laptop toshiba, acer, hp, windows 7,windows 8, windows 10 etc
How to Take a Screenshot of Laptop
How to Take a Screenshot on Laptop – Method 1
- Press Fn + PrtScr (PrtScr is found next to F12 – In some keyboards it is mentioned as PrtScrn, PrtSr, PrtScn etc.
- Then Save it by pressing Save in Save As Dialog Box
- In few cases Save As Dialog box will not appear.The screenshot will be directly saved in to Pictures folder under a sub-Folder named Screenshots
Method 2 – Copying Screenshot to Clipboard
- Press PrtScr
- Now paste it using Ctrl + V wherever needed like Ms Paint etc.
Method 3 – Take Screenshot of One Window
If you think other things are not needed except a window you can use this method.
- Just Select the window you need and then Press Alt + PrtSc
How to take Screenshot in Browser
How to Screenshot in Firefox Browser
- Press Right Click on Your Firefox Browser
- Select Take a Screenshot
- Crop the part you need and download it